• rising stem with balance stem;
• reduce hand wheel torque;
• body and bonnet connected by studs and nuts;
• body and bonnet sealing: soft metallic crush ring;
• seats pressed into body;
• metal to metal sealing seats;
• gate: parallel expanding, with Inconel springs;
• stem packing: V type gaskets, PTFE glass filled (or carbon filled) & soft packing;
• grease injection through the body and seat to the sealing seat-gate area
• flow direction stamp on the body.
• end to end connections: 6B or 6BX flange type acc. to API 6A (with Ring Joint)
Description and operation:
The seats are pressed into the body with an O-ring into the back groove, while seal is of metal-to-metal type. Gate and seat replacement is possible, with the valve in line, without the need for special tools.
Upper and lower thrust bearings isolated from well fluid, minimizing torque. Stem packing can be re-energized with valve under pressure. Stem packing gaskets are made from PTFE glass and/or carbon filled and soft packing.
The valve, body may be grease filled through suitable fittings provided on body (upper & lower). Sealing area may be greased through the suitable fittings provided on body (lateral).
Balance stem assure a significant reducing of the hand-wheel torque.
To close valve, rotate the hand-wheel clockwise, gate moves downward, minor segment of the gate strikes the body and push both parts of the gate to the seats. To open valve rotate the hand-wheel counter-clockwise until strikes the bonnet to assure full opening.