Standard geothermal wellhead system SGWS Incorporates an expansion spool design which permits a minimum full 14″ casing expansion as standard.
– The spool may also be equipped with a third, angled outlet to provide access for down-hole pressure or temperature tools.
– Casing head house is designed to accommodate a centralizer which provides precise alignment of the production casing, allows casing to be reciprocated during the cementing process.
– The pack-off assembly incorporates a mechanical pressure energized static elastomer seal and soft packing. The packing may be re-energized, if required.
– Short tubing head spool for different types of hangers available on request
– Steam injection wellhead may be used for high temperature (max. 7000 F)
All wellheads may be equipped with valves type 816 or GT 910 series
|Dual Steam Injection Wellhead|